Why Is Inbound Unit Qty Not Cleared During Replenishment If the Replen Directive Is Deleted?
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), during replenishment, if the user exits the process partially, the replen directive is deleted but inbound unit qty is not cleared.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Generate container replen pick for an item.
- Start replenishent. After entering 'From' zone, 'To' zone, and item, press F9.
- Confirm the container ID, Pick CID and press F4.
- Press 'Yes' for message 'Pending pick directive exists'.
- Note that replenishment records are deleted.
- User is directed to Replenishment screen.
- Press F3 - Exit.
- Press 'Yes' to the message 'Do you want to exit the screen?'.
- Note that now Inbound Qty exists without corresponding replen directive records, and RWMS does not allow replens to be created for the items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms