Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Purchase Order (PO) receipt proration occurs to all virtual warehouses for a new item in the PO, even though distribution is set to one VWH only.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item and range it to two Virtual Warehouses (VWH) in the same Physical warehouse (PWH). (The physical warehouse should have 2 virtual WH only.)
- Create a simple pack item and add the item from step 1 to be its component.
- Range the pack item to the same 2 VWH and ensure that the STOCK_ON_HAND for them is zero.
- Create and approve a PO for the pack item. Adjust the distribution to be 100% to the first VWH only.
- Using the receipt script, receive the new item against the physical warehouse in the script.
Expected behavior: Receipt occurs and the full quantity is received in VWH 1 only, as set in the PO Distribution.
Actual behavior: Quantity is received and divided equally among both VWHs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms