Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS) 14.0.x prompts the user to enter Float Amount and count tenders again if that user selects 'No' when prompted to remove cash drawer during reconciliation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Daily Ops.
- Click on Till Options >> Reconcile button.
- Enter Till ID to Close.
- POS prompts user to Close Till. Press Yes button.
- POS prompts user to Remove Till. Press No at Remove Till Conf screen.
- POS prompts to Reconcile Till. Press Yes button.
- Enter Float Amount.
- Count the tenders.
- After reconciling, POS prints the Summary Report and then navigates to Summary Count screen. Here POS prompts the user to enter Float amount again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms