The "More Windows" Menu Item Is Not Working Properly and Is Displaying the Wrong Window
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.4.2 to 14.0.2 [Release 13.4 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The wrong window is displayed upon selecting from 'More Windows' option in 'Window' menu after creating multiple windows (duplicates) and saving a user format.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open a workbook with at least 2 tabs. Minimize a window in one of those tabs then go to the other tab.
- Use the 'New Window' option to create copies of one window until you have around 15 windows in that tab.
- Minimize all the copies and maximize the original window.
- Go back to the first tab and maximize the minimized window.
- Go back to the tab with window copies and restore the maximized window (not minimize).
- Click on 'Windows' menu and select 'More Windows' option.
- In the dialog that opens, select a window copy you created and notice that the wrong window is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms