Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We find that the calculation of PRIM_TRANS_AMOUNT column in IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE is incorrect. The current calculation in the system: PRIM_TRANS_AMOUNT = transAmount / currencyRate
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) and add 1 item.
- Ship and receive the item.
- Set CLOSE_OPEN_SHIPMENT_DAYS to 1 for the supplier of the PO.
- Change the vdate of the system (vdate + 10 days).
- Run receiptwriteoff batch.
- Notice that PRIM_TRANS_AMOUNT computation is incorrect (amount/exchange rate).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms