ANSIn Message Failed In RMS With Error '[E] The ASN Is Rejected Because There Are Open Appointment'
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ANSIn message failed in RMS with error '[E] The ASN is rejected because there are open appointments against it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a PO P1 in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and approve it.
2) Create ASN A1 in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and attach it to appointment AP1, as soon as AP1 is attached to A1 then ASNIn message flows to RMS and consume successfully.
3) Schedule appointment AP1 so the appointment information flows to RMS populating APPT_HEADd and APPT_DETAIL table.
4) Now dis-attach or delete AP1 from A1 in order to update ASN information from WMS, here a message will flow to RMS and removes data from APPT_DETAIL table.
5) Now update A1 and again attach it with AP1.
6) As soon as A1 is attached to AP1 again, ASNIn message flow to RMS and gets stucked with error "[E] The ASN is rejected because there are open appointments against it.;". However, data gets populated correctly in APPT_DETAIL table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms