Reprint of Return Receipt for a Sale Performed With Employee Discount Is Not Like Original Receipt
(Doc ID 2004132.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reprint of return receipt for a sale performed with an employee discount is not similar to the original receipt.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Select F3 POS.
- Enter an item number and select Next.
- Select F8 Pricing -> Employee Discount.
- Enter Employee Discount and select F2 '% Discount' (10%) and complete the transaction.
- On the receipt, note the sale transaction number (e.g., 051011290075).
- Perform Return F2 -> Enter the transaction number above (e.g.,051011290075).
- Select the item number and complete the return transaction.
- Based on the example above, the return receipt number is (051011290076).
- Select 'Perform Reprint Receipt'.
- Scan the barcode from the previous transaction (051011290076).
- Press 'Orig Receipt'.
- Both receipts now do not match.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document