Error in Balance Tab Of BRM Customer Centre
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to view the bill details from balance tab through Customer Center and it is throwing an error, saying 'Customer Center encountered errors while updating the Bill Details page'.
1) Opening a customer in CC, and we already have certain billls in the balance tab. We are trying to open every billls and it is working fine.
2) And there is a cancelled service (and also its associated product is cancelled), which is cancelled a year ago.
3) Deleting the poid of that particular service from service_t and au_service_t table and also the poid of its corresponding product from purchased_product_t and au_purchased_product_t table using PCM_OP_DELETE_OBJ. And all the audit history is also deleted.
4) Now trying to access the bills from the CC of that particular customer. and now it is throwing the error. For every bills of that particular customer, it is throwing the same error.
5) And it is displaying the recent bill details, which is done before the deletion of poids, for every bills.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms