Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), handheld (HH) application, find that for specific HH devices, the SIM screen does not display full screen. For example, using Intermec CK3X device, notice that the last two lines are not displayed on the SIM HH Inventory Adjustment screen. This issue is device specific and may not be observed on all compatible HH devices.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Query SIM database table AS_ITM_RTL_STR and find an item that is not ranged to a store
- Login to the store using SIM HH GUI using Intermec CK3X device
- Navigate to 'Inv Mgmt' -> 'Inventory Adj.'
- Scan the above item
- Notice that the message "The item is not ranged. Do you want to add it?" is displayed
- Notice that the options 'Yes' or 'No' are not seen on the screen
- Recreate the issue with any other device and note that the options noted in Step 6 above are correctly displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms