Variance Calculation Tolerance (VCT) Is Posting Even If the VCT Amount Is Zero
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We find that when the IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS POST_BASED_ON_DOC_HEADER is set as 'Y' and an exact match invoice is created with header and details that match perfectly, the users get a record for VCT (Variance Calculation Tolerance) with 0 amount in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up the IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS POST_BASED_ON_DOC_HEADER as 'Y'.
- Create a PO with 1 item: 30 QTY and unit cost as 10.
- Ship and receive the PO.
- Create an Invoice with same PO data.
- Run automatch and posting batches.
- Validate the IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD and IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL tables and note a VCT line posted with 0 value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms