Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Item has multiple clearance events present, the item price shown on the Item Lookup screens is incorrect whereas the Item price is displayed correctly on the sell item screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import an Item with cost 20.00 USD.
2. Import PriceChange on the Item with cost 10.00 USD and effective date 03-JAN-2015.
3. Import Clearance on the Item with cost 6.99 USD with effective date 09-JAN-2015.
4. Import one more Clearance on the Item with cost 1.99 USD with effective date 01-FEB-2015.
1. Login to Point Of Service (POS).
2. Click " Item Lookup F3".
3. Enter the Item number in the Item Search criteria.
4. In the retrieved Item details, the price is shown as “6.99” whereas on the Sell Item screen, the Item price is shown as "1.99".
1. Import PricingExtract with the below details
2. Login to POS
3. Scan Item 4321 and notice that price 199.99 is displayed
4. On the Main Options screen, login to 'Inventory Inquiry F9'
5. Enter Item 4321 to be searched
6. On the 'Item Inq - Item Display' screen, below details are displayed
Current Price: 279.99
Regular Price: 279.99
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms