Item Price Shown on the Item Lookup Screen is Incorrect When Multiple Clearance Events Exist on the Item
(Doc ID 2004351.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Item has multiple clearance events present, the item price shown on the Item Lookup screens is incorrect whereas the Item price is displayed correctly on the sell item screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import an Item with cost 20.00 USD.
2. Import PriceChange on the Item with cost 10.00 USD and effective date 03-JAN-2015.
3. Import Clearance on the Item with cost 6.99 USD with effective date 09-JAN-2015.
4. Import one more Clearance on the Item with cost 1.99 USD with effective date 01-FEB-2015.
1. Login to Point Of Service (POS).
2. Click " Item Lookup F3".
3. Enter the Item number in the Item Search criteria.
4. In the retrieved Item details, the price is shown as “6.99” whereas on the Sell Item screen, the Item price is shown as "1.99".
1. Import PricingExtract with the below details
3. Login Inventory Inquiry (F9) in Main Screen. Scan item ID in Item Inquiry Screen and notice that the item price is displayed as 45.99.This value is correct.
4. Login POS/F3 > Scan item 5013511 in Sell Item screen and notice that the item price is displayed 45.99. This value is correct.
5. Login POS/F3 > Item Lookup/F3 > Scan item 5013511 and notice that the item price is displayed 39.99. This value is incorrect.
6. Login to BackOffice > Select Item tab > Scan item 5013511 in Item Number field and select Search button. Notice that the item selling price is displayed 39.99. This value is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document