Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Allocation, checkboxes are becoming unchecked upon tab out during change of a supplier.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Add 11 items for a What-If allocation (take items having multiple suppliers).
2. Create a what-if allocation with the above items. (Use the quantity limits functionality during allocation creation for quickness.) The allocation is created in worksheet status.
3. Click on the ’What If Summary’ button.
4. Click ‘Select All’ button. Clear the first supplier and tab out.
5. The 10th checkbox is getting unchecked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms