Unbilled Revenue For The Last Calendar Days Does Not Show Up On The GL Export
(Doc ID 2004711.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5 PS6, General Ledger (GL)
Unbilled revenue for the last calendar days does not show up on the GL export.
1. Create an account on Dec 30 (BDOM 30)
2. Rate usages for the account
3. Move pin virtual time (PVT) to next BDOM Date Jan 30 and run Billing
4. Moved the PVT to Feb 01 and rate the usage having start date Jan 30 or Jan 31
5. Run Billing
6. Run Ledger report and export the XML
GL export on Feb 02, as below:
Usage rated on Feb 01 (having start date of 30 or 31) should show up in Unbilled GL report.
Usage rated on Feb 01 doesn't show up in Unbilled GL report.
Not able to book revenue for the last calender days of usage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document