Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.0.x, an incorrect adjustment is being passed of 'WIP' to 'TRBL' for a WIP assigned container.
When cycle counting is performed at a reserve location where an un-processed WIP assigned container is located, the CONTAINER.LOCATION_ID is changed to 'UNLOCATEDLOC' for this container and CONTAINER.INV_DISPOSITION is changed to 'TRBL'.
The container status remains as 'I' and an adjustment is passed with disposition WIP to TRBL. This causes the NON_SELLABLE bucket in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to be updated in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table, which is affecting creation of transfers even though the stock is available.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Take any container which has a WIP assigned. (WIP should not be processed.)
- Ensure the container is in RSV location, or if container is in Staging location, move the container using the MOVE operation.
- Mark the location for cycle count.
- Begin cycle count and enter the location_id. Press F4, assuming that the container is not found on location.
- The location_id for the container becomes 'UNLOCATEDLOC' and inv_disposition in container table becomes 'TRBL'. An adjustment is passed with disposition as 'WIP' to 'TRBL', but the container status will remain as 'I'.
- Here the adjustment will be passed to RMS, thus causing the non_sellable discrepancies.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms