BUG IN NL Application
Last updated on MAY 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Intelligence - Version 7.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The error “ORA-02291: integrity constraint (NI_CORE.PORT_EQUIP_HOLDER_FK) violated - parent key not found” is encountered during a delete operation.
The following sequence of events occurred:
The equipment TERMAAAA/AAA64/001 is the z point of the trail CCCCCCCC/TERMAAAA/S4T/000001 and the trail TERMAAAA/VVVVVVV/S4T/000001, these trails utilize two different ports of the same equipment. These trails have all the channels available and they are in Pending Add status.
In the inventory system, for these trails there were the following changes:
• The status changed from “Pending Add” to “In Effect”;
• Deletion of the trail CCCCCCCC/TERMAAAA/S4T/000001 that was routed on the port A.E.09.A1/37-01; T/10G/001 of the equipment TERMAAAA/AAA64/001;
• Routing change of the trail TERMAAAA/VVVVVVV/S4T/000001 replacing the utilized port TERMAAAA/AAA64/001; A.E.09.A1/21-01;T/10G/001 with the port TERMAAAA/AAA64/001; A.E.09.A1/37-01; T/10G/001;
• Deletion of the port TERMAAAA/AAA64/001; A.E.09.A1/21-01;T/10G/001 ;
During the delta data loader, This was what happened on NL:
• Status change for the trail TERMAAAA/VVVVVVV/S4T/000001;
• Deletion of the trail CCCCCCCC/TERMAAAA/S4T/000001;
• Routing change of the trail TERMAAAA/VVVVVVV/S4T/000001 replacing the port TERMAAAA/AAA64/001; A.E.09.A1/21-01;T/10G/001 with the port TERMAAAA/AAA64/001; A.E.09.A1/37-01; T/10G/001;
• The deletion of the port TERMAAAA/AAA64/001; A.E.09.A1/21-01;T/10G/001 has not been done with an error on the table ERR$_PORT;”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms