"FRM-40202: Field Must be Entered" Error When Selecting Active Date Calendar Button Under VAT Rate Maintenance
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0, we receive the following error when selecting the Active Date calendar button under Rate Maintenance (for Value Added Tax - VAT):
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and log in.
- Select Control > Setup > VAT Codes Maintenance from the main menu.
- Double-click on the 'Edit' option.
- Select the VAT code in the list.
- Click 'Rates' button.
- Click the first row/rate’s Calendar button.
- Click Cancel button (since no calendar button is displayed).
- Click 'Rates' button again and observe that form displays the error: FRM-40202: Field must be entered. Several more errors are displayed upon clicking OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms