Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a transfer from Store to a Warehouse and do the shipment, the Bill Of Lading (BOL) number associated with the shipment should be available in the Allocation module for allocating the incoming shipment at the receiving warehouse. If doing a Store to Warehouse transfer in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) or if doing a Warehouse return from a Store in Oracle Store Inventory Management (SIM), the BOL number associated with the transfer shipment is not available in Oracle Retail Allocations search item screen for further allocation from the receiving Warehouse. In case of Store to Warehouse return from OSIM, if we search by item, the BOL number is appearing in the search results.
Steps to recreate
1. Create a transfer from Store to Warehouse in RMS or a return to Warehouse in SIM
2. Ship this transfer or return and take note of the generated BOL
3. Go to Allocation and select BOL as source
4. Input the item used above
5. Click Search and observe that a record is found for BOL which was created above
6. Try to find the BOL # in the BOL List of Values (LOV). It is not found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms