Number of Transactions Is Doubled in Flash Sales Report If Two Post Processing Jobs Are Scheduled at the Same Time
(Doc ID 2005424.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), the transaction values on the Flash Sales Report are doubled if two instances of the post-processor are running at the same time.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Run the post-processor job (to collect baseline data).
- Check the Flash Sales Report. Suppose that in the report, the number of transactions is 72.
- From Point of Service (POS), perform 1 additional sale transaction.
- From ORBO, schedule two post-processing jobs at the same time.
- From Admin > Job Managed > Scheduled Imports, select the 2 jobs from the previous step and press Run Immediately.
- Check the Flash Sales Report and note that the number of transactions was incremented by 2 (not 1 as expected; the number of transactions shows as 74, where 73 was expected).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document