ACP Error - Duplicate Name Entered When Importing Cascading List
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting ACP import the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Java Client of source.
2. Create a cascade list named "MPD Parts Design UOM".
3. Log in Java Client of target.
4. Create a cascade list named "Design UOM" with the same structure.
5. ACP Export the cascade list in source.
6. ACP import the cascade list to target.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms