Users Are Able to Add Items to Item List Regardless of UDA Criteria Specified
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we find that users are able to add items to an Item List regardless of criteria set and whether those items fulfill the specified criteria or not.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.DATA_LEVEL_SECURITY_IND='Y'.
- Create a new Item List. Give the list a name, set "Static Indicator" to "Checked", and choose a Group Type.
- Choose "Select by Group" from the Options menu.
- Set User Defined Attribute (UDA) number and value criteria that will return items in your data set.
- Optional step: click "Exists in Criteria" to determine how many items will be added to the list.
- Click "Add" button.
- Click "OK" button.
- Click "OK" button on "Item List Header" form.
- Edit the Item List.
- Select "Select Items" from the Options menu.
- Click the "Add" button.
- Add any item that does NOT meet the UDA criteria.
- Note that the item has been added to the item list. (Items not satisfying the criteria may be added to the list, regardless of the "Static Indicator" setting.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms