EGRC 220.127.116.1150 - Using IE9, Not Allowing to Add the Comments Against UP Requests
(Doc ID 2006017.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Access Controls Governor - Version 8.6.5 to 8.6.5 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.6.5 version, Application Access Contr. Gov.
In Oracle Application Access Controls Governor (AACG), models and controls define conflicts among duties that can be assigned in a company’s applications, and identify users who have access to those conflicting duties.
AACG can also implement “preventive analysis” — it can evaluate controls as duties are assigned to users of the company’s applications, preventing them from gaining risky access.
When using IE9:
Not allowing to add the comment against User Provisioning Requests in Manage Access Approval page and Administer Access Approval page.
Should allow to add the comment against User Provisioning Requests in Manage Access Approval page and Administer Access Approval page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Access Approval page.
2. Expand the user and set the status to Approve for responsibilities shown under user, click on preview.
3. Click on Comment field against responsibility record, nothing happens.
4. Navigate to Administer Access Approval Page.
5. Expand the user and set the status to Reject for responsibilities shown under user.
6. Click on Comment field against responsibility record, nothing happens.
Please note customer's corporate IT policy allows usage of MS Internet Explorer browser only in all the client machines.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, GRC User approving the access request has to enter his Comments for audit purposes and hence this is one of the must have functionality for this customer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document