Item Created Through Quick Item Entry Is Stuck in Submitted Status
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), we find that an item created through the Quick Item Entry screen is stuck in submitted status. The process inserts a record into the PRICE_HIST table, but only 'Approved' items should have a PRICE_HIST record.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Items, then Quick Item Entry screen and fill all necessary fields.
- Click Submit.
- Leave this screen open, then open Items \ Items screen.
- On that second screen choose Edit option for the item created on the Quick Item Entry screen.
- Go back to the Quick Item Entry screen and press OK.
- The result is an item in Submitted status but with records in the PRICE_HIST.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms