XOrder Mod Message Fails With Error: "Item at Location Cannot be Cancelled as There is No Open Quantity to Cancel"
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Retail Integration Bus (RIB) XOrder modification (mod) messages fail with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order.
- Create an appointment in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
- Fail the appointment in RWMS as not delivered.
- Check QTY_APPOINTED in the appointments for the order (in our case should not be 0).
- Create order modification for cancelling some quantity.
- XOrder Mod RIB message fails with 'The item <ITEM> at location <LOC> cannot be cancelled as there is no open quantity to cancel 0'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms