Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) posting job aborts with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Non Merch Invoice from the Document Search screen.
- Enter Invoice# and Vendor, Invoice Date, and location.
- Select Manually-Paid flag.
- Enter Due Date.
- Enter a negative total merchandise cost; in this case, -20105.4900
- Enter total tax costs as 0.
- Enter Cost Inc Tax as -20105.4900
- Click on OK. This will create a non merch invoice in Approve status.
- Run the posting job.
- The job errors out. While checking the IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS, the following message is seen: "Sum of Debit and Credit amounts must be zero. Posted debit/credit differ by -40210.98 for untaxed amount,-40210.98 for signed transaction amount and by-40210.98 for signed transaction amount in primary currency"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms