Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 20.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading AutoVue for Agile PLM to 20.2.3 on Agile PLM 9.3.1.x, File Manager fails to re-deploy and unable to startup File Manager.
After upgrading AutoVue for Agile PLM to 20.2.3 on Agile PLM 9.3.1.x, File Manager to deploy and startup appropriately
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Stop AutoVue server
2. Stop File Manager
3. Stop Agile Application Server
4. Delete the File Manager cache folder:
5. Delete Agile server cache folder:
6. Start Agile Application Server
7. Start AutoVue server
8. Start File Manager from command.
See it shows "File Manager Initialized Successfully.." but the window disappears soon. File Manager is shutdown
9. Check below folder, but no files are created under Filemgr folder:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms