User Cannot Edit Shelf Replenishment Quantity After Reaching Completed Status
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 20435936>, we note that users are not able to adjust the pick quantity of completed shelf replenishments.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Shelf Replenishment.
- Create shelf replenishment.
- Select to action shelf replenishment on SIM PC.
- Click on Print.
- Enter pick quantity.
- Save. Shelf replenishment moves to 'Completed' status.
- Select the completed shelf replenishment.
- Note that there is no way to edit/adjust the pick quantity. System does not allow changing it, as the status is completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms