MCR is Getting Raised When MRP Based Product is Received at a Different Maximum Retail Price (MRP), but SHIPSKU Table Not Updated
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.5IN to 12.0.7 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) India Localized Version 12.0.5IN, an MRP Change Request (MCR) is getting raised when a Maximum Retail Price (MRP) based product is received at a different MRP. The ORDLOC table is updated with the new MRP, but SHIPSKU contains the original value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order for MRP based items and take backups of ORDHEAD and ORDLOC tables.
- Perform receiving of the order with a different MRP than the MRP at which the order was raised.
- Take backups of ORDLOC and SHIPSKU after receiving.
- Take backups of RCV_MRP and RCV_MRP_HEAD tables.
- Notice the MRP behavior on ORDLOC and SHIPSKU after receiving. The new MRP is updated in ORDLOC, but SHIPSKU contains the old MRP.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms