Incorrect Quantity and Amount Posting in ALC Tables
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Actual Landed Cost (ALC) tables, the TRAN_DATA.TOTAL_COST and ITEM_LOC_SOH.AV_COST are incorrectly calculated for allocation basis different than Each (EA).
Steps to Reproduce :
- Create a cost component on freight that has the CBM allocation basis
- Create an import Purchase Order PO and use this cost component in expenses.
- Create transportation records for the PO in sailed status.
- Ship and receive the PO
- Create an obligation for the cost component at Vessel Voyage ETD level .
- Approve the obligation.
- Finalize the Actual Landed Cost ALC for the order .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms