Total Cost Of Import PO is Not Calculated Correctly During Receiving Using PO Exchange Rate
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While receiving an import Purchase order (PO) having a buying entity, the total cost on tran_data is not calculated correctly by using the PO exchange rate to the local currency.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Assume system base currency is USD.
2. Create an item and attach to supplier with different currency, EUR.
3. Attach item to a location with currency EUR.
4. Create a PO, set the PO currency to GBP, qty = 10 and specify a PO conversion rate other than system default. Make sure the supplier has an importer attached and PO has IMPORT_IND set.
5. Receive the order.
6. TRAN_DATA record with tran_code 20 have incorrect total cost which seems to be kept in base currency.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms