Queue File With Null In File Name Getting Created While Returning In-store Item From Cross Channel Order
(Doc ID 2008980.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing a post void of a return transaction which contains in-store items, .ser file is generated in QueueException folder with a 'null' in file name.
Steps to Reproduce:
i. Oracle Retail Point-of-Servie (ORPOS) suite should have been setup with cross channel option enabled.
ii. Create the Order (Which contain in-store item (say 1234) and order item (say 4321)) from Store A to be shipped to customer.
iii. Complete that order in the mock up web service order xml
1. Login to ORPOS application from other Store B.
2. Select Return option.
3. Select Search and then select Order option.
4. Now perform search for the above order, transaction would be retrieved. Now select in-store item 1234 for return and complete the transaction.
5. Post void the above return transaction.
6. Observe a .ser file with a null in file name is generated in QueueException folder.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document