LDAP Task Refresh User List From Directory Server Is Not Running
(Doc ID 2009072.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to sync LDAP users automatically as Task Refresh User List From Directory Server is not running even it is enabled
Task Refresh User List From Directory Server to run
What is Working
Manual migration of users from Active Directory to PLM is working fine
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Goto Admin tab > Server Settings > Task Configuration
3. Set up the task: Refresh User List From Directory Server
4. Add a new user to Active Directory
5. Wait till the time the task should run. Do not see the new LDAP user migrated to Agile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document