Last updated on MAY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting worksheet quantity to zero for a Stock Keeping unit (SKU) in the Order distribution worksheet screen, it is getting deleted in the ordloc screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create and approve Purchase Order (PO).
2) Redistribute items on the PO via the Redistribute button in ORDSKU. Select Item Type, click Apply, then click OK.
3) In Order Distribution Worksheet, set Wksht. Qty. to 0. Click OK to close warning pop-up message.
4) Click OK to return to ORDSKU. Items are listed in ORDSKU with 0 order quantity.
5) Navigate back to ORDLOC. Line items are missing from ORDLOC.
6) Re-approve PO. If all existing items have been deleted (set to 0) in the above process, new items can be added so that PO can be re-approved
Items with Qorksheet QTY 0 are deleted from ORDLOC table but kept in ORDSKU table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms