Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that clicking on "Un Receive" button in Warehouse delivery (carton detail screen) does not reset the damaged quantities entered.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Ensure that an ASN exists in 'New' status in SIM with a regular (non-serialized) item and a serialized item
1. Log into SIM and navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Warehouse Delivery'
2. Double click on the ASN to go to the container detail screen
3. Open the container and enter a quantity for received AND some quantity for the damaged (ex: Expected: 3, Received: 2, Damaged: 1) for the regular item (non-serialized)
4. Enter similar quantities for the serialized items (i.e. two UINs received and one UIN as Damaged)
5. Click on 'Save' button to go back to the container list screen
6. Notice that the status of the container is 'Damaged'
7. Select the container and click on 'Un Receive' button
8. Note that the status of the container changed to 'In Progress'
9. Open the container and note that the "Damaged Quantity" value is not reset, while the "Received" quantity is reset
10. Open the UIN receive screen and note that all the UINs received are reset
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms