Unable to Create a Site with "atg.repository.RepositoryException: Attempt to update item not created with this repository" Error
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Merchandising - Version 10.0.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new sites in Merchandising, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new project in prod BCC -> Site Administration -> Manage Site Assets
2. From 'Actions' select 'Site'
3. In 'What is the purpose of the site?" window, select 'Default Category' and hit OK.
4. Fill out the following fields in 'Site' tab. Change ID to be something unique instead of keeping the automatically generated ID.
5. Hit 'Create' button. --> This is when the above errors get logged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms