Tsfclose Batch Are Not Updating The TSF Columns Correctly
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tsfclose batch does not update the tsf buckets correctly. Below table columns are updated incorrectly.
- Tsfhead.close_date not updated
- Tsfdetail.CANCELLED_QTY not populated (UnShipped)
- Tsfdetail.TSF_QTY not decremented
Steps to recreate:
- Create a Transfer for more then 1 item.
- Ship and receive the transfer partially.
- Run Tsfclose.pc to close the transfer.
- Check Tsfdetail table and TSFHEAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms