Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For questions about release timelines and patch availability, please create a forum thread in the Oracle Retail Point of Service User Community.
When ORPOS is integrated with Store Inventory Management (SIM), an invalid serial number is being accepted when ringing the item in ORPOS even when flag FL_SRZ_CRT_EXT is set to 0.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item in ORPOS with the following parameters:
FL_VLD_SRZ_ITM = 1
TY_SRZ_ITM = 'SN'
CD_SRZ_CPT_TM = 'StoreReceiving'
FL_SRZ_CRT_EXT = 0
- Ensure this item in not in table ITEM_UIN and set STATUS to 0 - In Stock.
- Ring up this item, which will prompt for entry of serial number.
- Enter any number for serial.
- Note that the item is added to the transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms