When Ringing a Serialized Item in ORPOS, Application Accepts Invalid Serial Number
(Doc ID 2009813.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ORPOS is integrated with Store Inventory Management (SIM), an invalid serial number is being accepted when ringing the item in ORPOS even when flag FL_SRZ_CRT_EXT is set to 0.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item in ORPOS with the following parameters:
FL_VLD_SRZ_ITM = 1
TY_SRZ_ITM = 'SN'
CD_SRZ_CPT_TM = 'StoreReceiving'
FL_SRZ_CRT_EXT = 0
- Ensure this item in not in table ITEM_UIN and set STATUS to 0 - In Stock.
- Ring up this item, which will prompt for entry of serial number.
- Enter any number for serial.
- Note that the item is added to the transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document