Why Do Updates to Supplier Site Expense Profiles Not Update the Item Expense or Order Item Expense?
(Doc ID 2009922.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Supplier Expense profile with a new component rate (e.g., amend % rate for freight), or changing the lading port, the changes do not get reflected in the Item Expense Detail or Order Item Expense Detail.
- Create a Supplier and Supplier Site.
- Define Supplier Expense details, including Lading Port, Discharge Port, Freight & Total Order Cost components.
- Create an item and range to the supplier site. Item expenses are defaulted from the Supplier Site.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the Supplier Site and Item created in steps 1-3. The item order expenses should default from item expense. Leave the order in worksheet status.
- Amend the Supplier Site expense profile by changing the Lading Port and a component rate (%).
- Note that the item expense and order expense do NOT get updated, nor does the Lading port details change. It is expected that 'batch_itmcostcompupd' will update Item Expense Detail, and 'batch_ordcostcompupd' will update Order Item Expense detail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document