Clearance Reset Issue With New Transaction Level Item Zone Level Clearances
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Location level reset for an executed clearance is affecting the zone level clearance for the same item/zone only in Front end. That is, after applying the location level reset, if the zone level clearance is opened in “Maintain Clearance” screen, the “Reset_date, out_of_stock_date, Earliest Reset Date and Latest Reset Date columns were already populated (with Location level clearance’s reset date)and disabled. Due to this, the users cannot reset the Zone_level_clearance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new parent item with 3 children.
2. Run newItemLocBatch.
3. Create a clearance at parent/diff level at zone.
4. Approve and run the PEE batch process, so that the above clearance becomes “executed”
5. Advance vdate to 2 days by running dtesys batch.
6. Create one more transaction level item under the same parent/diff which is under zone level clearance.
7. Run the newItemloc batch.
7. Create the clearance for the new item mentioned above, but at location level.
8. Approve and run the PEE batch process, so that the above clearance also becomes “executed”
9. Advance vdate to 2 days by running dtesys batch.
10. Edit the location level clearance by applying the reset_date to vdate (or any future_date).
11. Check rpm_clearance and rpm_future_retail tables.
12. Now, open the zone level clearance from Maintain clearance screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms