The 'MOD' (Modification) Message Has the Same Information as 'CRE' (Create) Message When Clearance Is Created on Top of a Promotion
(Doc ID 2010010.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), the MOD message contains the same information as the 'CRE' message when a clearance is created on top of a promotion.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a simple promotion for an item/loc for vdate.
- Ensure the promotion is in active status and then run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh.
- Validate the xml file for the store.
- Change the vdate (to vdate+1) and then create a clearance for the same item/loc.
- Ensure the clearance is in executed state.
- If the clearance is executed, then run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh.
- Validate the xml file for the store. Note that the "MOD" message has the same information as the "CRE" message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document