The 'MOD' (Modification) Message Has the Same Information as 'CRE' (Create) Message When Clearance Is Created on Top of a Promotion
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), the MOD message contains the same information as the 'CRE' message when a clearance is created on top of a promotion.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a simple promotion for an item/loc for vdate.
- Ensure the promotion is in active status and then run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh.
- Validate the xml file for the store.
- Change the vdate (to vdate+1) and then create a clearance for the same item/loc.
- Ensure the clearance is in executed state.
- If the clearance is executed, then run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh.
- Validate the xml file for the store. Note that the "MOD" message has the same information as the "CRE" message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms