Coupon Discount Applied on the Suspended Transaction is Not Printed in RPOS
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , coupon discount applied on the suspended transaction is not being printed on retrieval.
Steps to Re-create:
Pre-Requisite: DIMP a Store Coupon data as part of pricing Import.
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
2. Scan few Items on Sell Item screen and then add a coupon item.
3. Press Transaction.
4. Press Suspend. The transaction is suspended and the system displays Successful Suspended Transaction. Result: System prints the Customer receipt with proper description (Generic Retail 15%/$0).
5. Suspended Transaction ID: 00063002173820141007.
6. Log in to ORPOS again.
7. Press Transaction.
8. Retrieve the transaction and do the payment.
9. The Coupon discount is not being printed on receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms