Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when stock counts are uploaded via input file for the UPC items, these items are rejected and the stock on hand (SOH) for the parent item is not updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find an item for which children UPC items exist.
- Schedule a 3rd party stock count (Unit or Unit and Amount) and add the parent (transactional item) item to the stock count.
- Schedule and extract the stock count and take snapshot.
- Create the input file with the items' UPC child item (not the parent item) and some quantity.
- Run the ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh batch with the input file.\
- Query SIM database table STOCK_COUNT_REJECTED_ITEM and notice that the UPC item is rejected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms