Cash Drawer Maintenance Message Appears Before Franking for Check Tender
(Doc ID 2010914.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS) 14.x, the Cash Drawer Maintenance message appears before franking for check tender.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure amount of cash in till is over the threshold allowed, so that POS prompts for till pickup at the end of the transaction. Perform a large value sale to ensure this.
- Log in to POS.
- Add an item > Select Tender > Select Check
- Select ID Type and enter ID number.
- Enter Phone Number > Enter MICR Number > Enter Check Number.
- Issue change. 'Close drawer' message is displayed.
- ‘Cash Drawer Maintenance’ message is displayed, indicating that a pickup is required at POS. Press Enter on this message.
- Checking franking prompt is displayed. Frank the check and complete the transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document