Cash Drawer Maintenance Message Appears Before Franking for Check Tender
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS) 14.x, the Cash Drawer Maintenance message appears before franking for check tender.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure amount of cash in till is over the threshold allowed, so that POS prompts for till pickup at the end of the transaction. Perform a large value sale to ensure this.
- Log in to POS.
- Add an item > Select Tender > Select Check
- Select ID Type and enter ID number.
- Enter Phone Number > Enter MICR Number > Enter Check Number.
- Issue change. 'Close drawer' message is displayed.
- ‘Cash Drawer Maintenance’ message is displayed, indicating that a pickup is required at POS. Press Enter on this message.
- Checking franking prompt is displayed. Frank the check and complete the transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms