Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, whe a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) receipt is adjusted, the "Expected Quantity" is updated incorrectly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Logon to SIM
2. Click shiping/receiving
3. Click Drect Delivery
4. Click Create (select purchase order or supplier)
5. Note the on order and expected for the item are 10 and then click "receive all" and then confirm
6. Click the receipt to adjust the receipt quantity - Note the expected is changed to "0" and on order is "0"
7. Click adjust delivery and modified the received quantity to 2. and then click "Confirm" - Notice that On Order = 0 and Expected = 0
8. Click Yes button on message "Any quantities received above the expected quantity will be removed from this delivery."
9. Reopen the receipt and see the following:
On Order = 10
Expected = 0
Received = 0
10. Repeat step 7 and 8. See the following:
Order = 8
Expected = 10
Received = 2
11. Click adjust delivery and modify the received quantity to 6. and then click "confirm"
12. Click 'Yes' button on message "Any quantities received above the expected quantity will be removed from this delivery."
13. Repeat step 7 and 8. See the following:
Order = 4
Expected = 8
Received = 6
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms