Incorrect Income Calculation for Deal Negative Turnover
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actual income values are incorrect for the deal when there is negative turnover.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a deal with purchase base from Jan 1 to Dec 31.
2. Create and receive a PO.
3. Run Nightly batch and Deal Month End - Jan.
4. 1st deal month end, the actual income calculated based on the positive value and it is correct.
5. Create RTV transaction in order that the total turnover for the supplier becomes negative and ship the RTV.
6. Run Nightly batch and Deal Month End - Feb.
7. For 2nd deal month end, the actual income is not calculated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms