Incorrect Income Calculation for Deal Negative Turnover
(Doc ID 2011056.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 to 14.1.2 [Release 13.1 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actual income values are incorrect for the deal when there is negative turnover.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a deal with purchase base from Jan 1 to Dec 31, for example.
2. Create and receive a PO.
3. Run Nightly batch and Deal Month End - Jan.
4. 1st deal month end, the actual income calculated based on the positive value and it is correct.
5. Create RTV transaction in order that the total turnover for the supplier becomes negative and ship the RTV.
6. Run Nightly batch and Deal Month End - Feb.
7. For 2nd deal month end, the actual income is not calculated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document