ORPOS Application Does Not Print the Receipt Whenever a Timeout Occurs During Check Franking
(Doc ID 2011173.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a timeout occurs on the 'Slip Printer Timeout' screen during a check tender, Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) does not print the sale receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Scan an item on Sell Item screen.
- Select Tender -> Check.
- Provide Check Details (i.e., ID Type, ID Number, ID Origin, and Phone Number).
- Enter MICR (magnetic ink character recognition) Number.
- Enter Check Number.
- 'Close Cash Drawer' prompt appears. Close the Cash drawer.
- 'Insert check for franking' screen displayed. Do NOT insert the check through MICR; instead let the transaction time out.
- ORPOS displays a 'Slip Printer Timeout' dialog message. Do NOT select YES or NO. Let the transaction time out.
- Observe that the transaction ID is inserted into TR_TRN with SC_TRN=2 ('completed').
- In JL_ENR table, JL_TPE transaction is saved as Authorization Status: Approved.
- Below is the JL_TPE entry for test case Transaction:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!