Circuits Not Showing On The Circuit Tab Of Address Cleanup Utility
(Doc ID 2011615.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ACU - Address Cleanup Utility - Circuit Tab: not showing existing circuits for the locations
1. Run TBS Utilities - Address Correction Utility (ACU )
2. Search for Multipe EUL with the same address in MSAG and OBF structured formats
3. Use: House Number: 105 - Street Name: XXXXXX - Zip Code: 99611
4. Results display list of addresses
5. Select any of the address items: all show Circuit 0 for the Circuit Tab
6. In Connection Design - set criteria to search for End User Location
7. Click the magnifying glass for Location Name: enter an EUL
8. Search window - mark as Include Special » click Search
10. Use a circuit with the EUL
11. Connection Summary - Customer Information shows: the Customer Name
12. Additional Details - Locations shows: EUL address
The Address Correction Utilities should display the Circuits that will be impacted by the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document