Unable To See the Extra Items Shipped in RTV From Front End
(Doc ID 2011661.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When a different item was shipped for a transfer, a blank error is shown when navigating to item details in view mode.
Also, the shipped item was not shown in the item details screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Mass Return Transfer (MRT) with Approved Return To Vendor (RTV) status for item#A from store to warehouse.
2. Execute batch MRT (Mass Return Transfer) which creates a transfer.
3. Ship the transfer with different item than that of item in MRT (ship the item#B instead of item#A).
4. Confirm that transfer has new lines of the shipment (TSFDETAIL table shows both the item on processing the ASN message).
5. Open Transfer in view mode.
6. Notice that an error popup is displayed with no message.
7. Clicking 'Ok' button in the error popup displays item details; however, shipped item 100036001 is not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document