Order Exchange Receipt and Reprint Receipt Do Not Match in Case of Positive and Negative Exchange
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Original receipt and reprint receipt are not identical in a negative and positive exchange scenario.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select F3 POS > Enter item 4321 > Select F4 Item > Select F9 More > Select F7 Shipping.
- Enter customer details.
- Select Shipping Method and F2 Done.
- On Sell Item screen, select F6 Tender > Select F2 Cash.
- Set the Completed_Quantity to 1 for the item, marking the order as Shipped in the Order.xml.
- Select F2 Return > Select F2 Search > Select F9 Order > Enter Order ID above > Retrieve the Trans Details of 4321.
- Enter Return Item info.
- Add items accordingly to make the transaction positive and negative exchange.
- Tender out transaction and print receipt.
- Re-enter POS > press "More" > Receipt reprint.
- Scan barcode from previous transaction.
- Press orig receipt.
- Note that the receipts do not match.
- Receipt reads under the returned order item "orig receipt "none" ".
- Receipt reads under the returned order item "Deposit applied: $____" ".
- Receipt reprint under the items purchased (item 919) it says "orig receipt:none" .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms