Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OSM release 184.108.40.206.0
When using integration between OSM and UIM, the messages received from UIM remain in ResponseQueue and are not consumed by OSM. In addition, the automated task on OSM side is not completed, it stays in Approved status. Logs show the following error:
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Setup configuration between OSM and UIM as per <Note 1431235.1> Configuring WebLogic Resources for OSM Integration With ASAP And UIM On Different Domains.
2. Create a cartridge with a process having an Automated Task called CaptureIntegration with XQuery Sender (internal) and XQuery Automator (external) for sending JMS messages.
3. OSM and UIM integrated using SAF agent working.
4. Message sent by OSM is received in UIM queue.
5. Message sent by UIM is received in OSM Response queue.
6. The issue is that the messages are not consumed by OSM and the automated task is not completed, it stays in Approved status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms