Data Elements Are Blank Within the Store View After Applying Quantity Limits
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When filtering in the Qty Limits/Store View after applying Qty Limits, the Item Description, Location Description, Group, and Group Description are not visible.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an allocation containing at least two items.
2. Enter Release Dates.
3. Apply Locations; ensure there are many locations on the allocation.
4. Apply Rules.
5. Select the Qty Limits tab.
6. In the Store View, apply a Qty Limit and Set All to all store/item combinations.
7. After applying and while still in the Store View, enter one of the items in the Query by Example field for Item, then enter.
8. Note that data is filtered to the particular item. However, the Item Description, Location Description, Group, and Group Description are not populated.
9. Repeat steps 1 - 6, but then use the Query By Example to filter by a single Location. Note the Item Description, Location Description, Group, and Group Description are not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms